Yay, Cold Weather!
You have to love Ohio weather. Really. Because if you don't like it, it will be different in an hour. The weather bug thing on my computer says the high for today is the 47 and the low is 32, and the current temperature is 28... I'm not exactly sure why 28 is higher than 32, but it's Ohio, so there you go.
Most people don't know, or don't care to know, that weather affects things like fibro... in a very similar way to arthritis affecting someone that suffered from that. The pressure changes cause joint pain and swelling, hyper-sensitivity, and a host of other things. An example would be it currently feels like I scrubbed down with sandpaper. Head to toe. Is this a complaint? No. It's a fact. Can you tell by looking at me? Nope. I'm sitting at my computer typing, sipping from my cup, and occasionally skipping through the songs on i-tunes. When you are in pain 24/7, you learn to present a mask to the word that is mostly calm... but for some reason, I decided to start unloading here. I need to empty my head. I don't talk to anyone, I don't tell anyone what's going on... I don't tell them I hurt. I just move through the day the best I can. And it's getting harder... especially since winter and the cold brings more pain. So I will unload here, and hope no one reads this, but if you do... I hope, maybe, I say something at some point that may help you... or at least let you know, if you have fibro... you are not alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment